« Home | Thoroughly Modern Millie » | Read this on a co-workers white board:The proper r... » | Husband Wanted! » | Cell Phone » | A new...used...car » | While I'm Here...some pictures » | 4 year old » | Mr. Mom » | Is This January? » | I'm Fat » 

Thursday, February 02, 2006 

Hatred

I'm getting sick of all the hatred in the world that I am directly hearing or reading. Hatred that I don't think needs to exist...I guess specifically three things right now.

I'm sick of Republicans HATING Democrats
I'm sick of Democrats HATING Republicans
--this is just some nasty hatred filled with nasty comments sometimes...politics is nasty and I just don't like the way it makes people behave and react.

and most of all I'm sick of people HATING gay people.

I can't believe the amount of comments I've been hearing, first hand, on hatred of gay people. And I know for a fact it's hatred of the people AND the acts they do in the privacy of their own bedroom, not just hatred of the act.

I'm a little more ok with people still liking gay PEOPLE but not liking their buiness in the bedroom, which still in my humble opinion who gives a shit?...but just hating all gay people simply for them being gay is horrible. Not wanting to be around a gay person, not wanting gay people in this country, I've heard it all.

And, I'm sorry, but I'm just not a confrontational person, so I don't stand up and defend gay people when I hear it, unless the topic would ever really be discussed when I would then voice my opinion, but I don't laugh with the person as they say nasty things about gay people, I just get uncomfortable and either leave or switch topics.

I know this is a hotbed topic, and I'm not getting into all the different topics of homosexuality, maybe a different day, I just know my views on homosexuality and I know they're not going to change.

I understand opposing views and peoples rights to their opinions, which is why I have the right to have my opinion and express it, and I understand how opinions work...I'm just expressing my opinion today.

Wow, you must have witnessed or read something about somebody or group harassing gay people. If there's one thing a person has the right to do, it's to be happy.

ON the whole politics thing, I'm sticking to my guns. Not saying I hate ALL Democrats, See, I have no problem with you or my friends, but it's the Ted Kennedy's, Hillary Clinton's, Howard Dean's and John Kerry's that are quick to find problems, but can't offer solutions.

But, I've said it before and I'll say it again, if it's one thing I just can't stomach, it's all the damn vampires.

lol, you have to watch out for those pesky vampires!

You know though, Jarod, I really don't consider myself a Democrat. There are some things I'm strongly Democrat on...then some things I feel the same as Republicans. I really don't think I can classify myself as one or the other.

Just so long as you're not a vampire.

I just hate stupidity... I don't care if you want to be a democrat or a republican - just grab your ears and pull your head out of your A$$... I am tired of it all...Whatever happened to doing what is right, and saying please and thank-you, your welcome, holding the door for the next person - whether male or female black/white/ hispanic/Bosinain - whatever... because their hands are full.

Just saying - treat everyone with respect - I don't want to see a couple making out at the mall or at the local resturant (don't care if they are gay or straight) - holding hands is fine - but when playing tonsil hockey - stick the to confines of your home... and yes I am talking about that couple that was making out in the McDonald's playland the other night.... EEEEEWWWW... my kids don't need to see that - and I told them as much... she was embarrassed - seems I know her mother... he thought I was an old hag.

Post a Comment