« Home | Big Day Results » | Big Day » | Interesting Question of the Week » | Death » | A Little Christmas Responsibility » | Movies over the long weekend » | Yes, I am back » | ByeBye » | Run, Forrest, Run » | Lowes Update ;-) and the rest of the night » 

Thursday, December 08, 2005 

Waiting...

Still...waiting...I'm thinking she has to call tomorrow, and I'll still think I stand a chance until she tells me no.

I'm still just so happy with the interview and all the random things that are pointing toward this job.

But as Veronica says via "Dave" from Invasion "Don't confuse coincidence with fate."

I don't know why I keep checking your page... but I do. LOL. And every time I check I keep expecting to see an update saying they've called. When infact, it usually takes at least a week hear back.

:)

I keep wishing she would call!! I wish I could report something, and something good.

I could SWEAR she said she'd call this week. Ugh...I can't wait anymore.

When she calls I will report to the blog world. Keep thinking and praying for me

Still wishing you luck.

I came today expecting to see you got the job - I hope she calls soon - wishing you luck.

Post a Comment