« Home | Movies over the long weekend » | Yes, I am back » | ByeBye » | Run, Forrest, Run » | Lowes Update ;-) and the rest of the night » | The Christmas Rose » | What Am I Suppose To Do? » | Suit Up! » | Where is everybody?? » | The Hunter » 

Tuesday, November 29, 2005 

A Little Christmas Responsibility

I wish I could have a little Christmas responsibility!

List of things I haven't done:

-Thought of anything I want from anyone
-Thought of anything I'm getting anyone
-Christmas Cards
-Hang lights
-Get out Christmas Decorations for indoors
-Thought about the possibility of a new fake tree for indoors (the one we have now was free and is super ghetto)

I'm sure there are more but that's what's hanging over my head. It's almost December and I have nothing thought up or done! Agh!

Come on Lars, buck up and get this shit done.

I will not make lists for other people to give me stuff. Soooo 'rude' in my brain. My Mother used to ask... I figure if you don't know me well enough after 30 years to buy something for me without me specifying... then perhaps we don't need to 'go there'.

My brothers give her the exact make, model, color, price list and store where she can get it. I feel ill that they can be so incredibly greedy and she so lazy. (She hates shopping.. abhors shopping. This explains why I looked like a retard when I was younger in my flood water jeans, holey shoes and 3 shirts that I wore over and over again before buying all my own things after I was old enough to get babysitting jobs).

As for other peoples 'stuff' I have a LIST and I have 'started' but I'm finding no time to actually get out and GET it this year! LOL. Damn job is getting in the way of the important stuff. hee hee.

OH! THE REASON I AM EVEN COMMENTING... (got sidetracked). I need your street address again. I promise to write it in my address book... right now your Christmas card envelope has your name and your city - no house number or street. :) Thanks!

Is it like Charlie Brown's Christmas tree? Youknow, the little twig with the one red ornament and the star bending it in half? Cuz that's better than I've done in about 4 years. All that time I haven't even bothered to put up a tree. But not this year. It's going up, even if only half of the decorations go on it this year. We have cats that are pretty rambunctious. And I've been a Scrooge for a while.

Make that two of us...

(I promise I'm not a scrooge, I'm just a lazy sh**!)

Post a Comment