« Home | Interesting Question of the Week » | Death » | A Little Christmas Responsibility » | Movies over the long weekend » | Yes, I am back » | ByeBye » | Run, Forrest, Run » | Lowes Update ;-) and the rest of the night » | The Christmas Rose » | What Am I Suppose To Do? » 

Monday, December 05, 2005 

Big Day

Big day today for me at about 4:30 pm. I can't say what...at least, I don't want to on here. Just send me good luck vibes and prayers because I really need them!

Good luck - sending tons of good thoughts your way!

Job Interview Perhaps? LOL. Now WHY can't you tell us what it is?

Oh - I know - You'll be opening your stocking from Saint Nicholas and you don't want to jinx it - you're hoping for LOTS of chocolate.

Good luck Good luck good luck

Whatever it's for and you're gonna get it cause you know why? Cause I got the Golden Ticket!

I mean, I got my new job, now it's your turn!

OK, that's long enough. What was it and how did it go?

I'm hoping everything was and is great!

Okay - so I haven't waited my 24 hours to whine about not know what's going on...but I am still gonna do it - Spill the beans lars -what's up?

Post a Comment