« Home | Small Update (for Meritt) » | Toilet Problems » | You're looking at the new VP » | And We're Back! » | We're off! (tomorrow) » | Thanks Yankeebob :: how jedi are you? :: This is... » | So incredibly STUPID » | My Musicals List » | This is a blow... » | ESPN's Blunderful World of Sports » 

Tuesday, January 11, 2005 

Spamalot Part Deux

Pictures have arrived of the new musical set to arrive on Broadway for previews Feb 14:


From Left: The Chicken of Bristol, David Hyde Pierce, Hank Azaria, Christopher Sieber, Steve Rosen and Tim Curry


From Top: Tim Curry; David Hyde Pierce; Hank Azaria

It is currently in previews at The Shubert Theatre in Chicago to mainly good reviews. I wish I was single or married without a kid so I could just get up and go down there and see it and all those famous people! A couple we're friends with is going to see Wicked in May in NYC. They're just engaged and can go do whatever they want and spend what money they want! There is good and bad sides of thr fence though...so keep that in mind.

Love love love Hank Azaria and Tim Curry. I'd like to see this one too!

BTW: I DID actually run off to Chicago once with people from the internet. LOL. 3 other Moms and I from a message board. We had never met, never actually seen each other, had no idea what 2 of us looked like even from photos. We all met for 4 days in Chicago. No spouses. No kids. (We all had children ages 9 months up to 8 years). Fun fun fun!

What a great cast!!! I would really like to see this one, too. I could probably bribe my mom & aunt to go to Chicago. They could watch the baby one evening, we would pay for them to do something the next.... Hmmm, how long will it be there?

Well, since it starts previews in NYC Feb 14th, then I'd say it's got to end around the end of Jan.

December 21, 2004 - January 23, 2005

I looked on the web site...so hit it up soon! and if you do, jealous jealous jealous, can you get me an extra playbill PRETTY PLEASE?! I collect them and would LOVE one with all those great actors.

No tickets to be had. Damn. I had Doug all talked into it, too.

sonofa! It's a pretty dang popular musical right now...that's too bad though...

i love all things monty python. i want to see this.

Post a Comment