« Home | Toilet Problems » | You're looking at the new VP » | And We're Back! » | We're off! (tomorrow) » | Thanks Yankeebob :: how jedi are you? :: This is... » | So incredibly STUPID » | My Musicals List » | This is a blow... » | ESPN's Blunderful World of Sports » | Massage » 

Tuesday, January 11, 2005 

Small Update (for Meritt)

"... and WHY aren't you updating your page mister!?
I want to hear about everything. I'm waiting... waiting... (tapping my foot impatiently).

What in the heck is going on at work? What happened while you were gone? With you and the other oldtimer gone at the same time who ran your part of the office? Who are you working with now? WHAT IS GOING ON!?"


LOL

They hired someone to take her spot, someone from a different department, and I know her well, so that's good. SHe's very fun and she will catch on and do quite well. The person who, I guess, is under me, who I trained when she came on the job and she works with me and I showed her how to do everything, she's the one that ran the place while I was gone, and it was a very slow week, so everything was fine!

I'm very lightheaded today, like a constant swimming feeling in my eyes/head and I feel like I could pass out, but I never have before in my life, so I don't know why I Would now.

I have different topics I will open up soon on my page about movies I saw recently, my new collection and other little nonsensical things.