« Home | What to say... » | Canada's Supreme Court Allows Same-Sex Marriage » | Watch your scrotum fellas! » | Stylin' and Profilin' » | The "I'm so cool" worker » | Phenom » | Spamalot » | So, what do you do when you don't want to be at wo... » | Singing » | HAHAHAHAHA » 

Friday, December 10, 2004 

Hmaburger Helper and Google AdSense

Last night, ladies and gentlemen, I made THE most PERFECT pan of Hamburger Helper.

It was amazing, revolutionary!

Kaia and I went to the grocery store to pick of some free beef (My dad and I placed in a golf tournament in Story City and won $100 in free beef certificates) and donuts and milk. :-)

Well, I get the beef back home and immediately start making supper. I put the beef in the pan with a little water and mash it into little pieces. Now mashing from a non-frozen pound of beef as you're browning it is perfect. It gets all nice and tender and there are no chunks of beef to cut up that you scraped off the solid frozen pound from the freezer. It is this perfect pound of ground beef, perfectly small, tender pieces. The rest is all out of the box and easy.

It gets done and it is SO good looking I was going to take a picture, but I have no digital camera, so I didn't.

YOu should have tasted it! Mmmmmm,mmmm,mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. Veronica doesn't like HH so I only make it when she's gone because Kaia and I like it.


Has anyone tried Google's AdSense program? It's on the right hand side of the blogger dashboard. I looked into it just now and it seems I let them put some ads down the side or bottom of my blog and they pay me when people click on them...now wait a minute, how is that a bad thing?! Put a search engine on there too and the same results, money.

If someone can tell me how this is a bad thing I will think about not doing it, otherwise I might just go for it...


Veronica has a theatre show tonight for her class and I have no babysitter...grrrr...my two friend from Des Moines are both doing something so can't come up to watch her, and I haven't heard back from my sister yet...ugh...I can't take Kaia with me because apparently there is mondo swearing and some killing in this here show.


I'm singing this Sunday in my friend Chris' church choir again. Yay! And my OTHER Chris friend should be there and he is a tenor with me and him and Eric and I were the three first tenors at Waldorf College and we had a hoot all two years we were together before I graduated, and they were sad the next year when I wasn't there anymore. Some of the best times I've ever had with those two guys, so I'm excited to sing with Chris again. We're singing a choir arrangement of "Mary Did You Know?"

I love that song, so that should be good! Meritt, want to bring the fam to a different church this Sunday morning? :-) Doug/Jody?

I'm home tonight... if you still need a sitter for Kaia. We already have 1 extra child spending the night here as well! LOL. Offer is open.....

If your church was 2 minutes from me, yep I'd go. We don't have one here in town so I haven't found 'our' church yet. Previously I joined the closest one to me within a week or two of moving and I regretted it (both times). I'm taking it much much slower this time! :)

Ummm... what else?
Oh - dinner here - Friday Night "Movie Night" here so pizza. I made 1 pepperoni and one Ranch Chicken. OMG I love the Ranch one; but I also made a pot of Cream of Cauliflower Soup too which I'm having a cup of now.

Do you have my phone number? You know you should have it so you can call if you ever are coming to DM and want my oldest daughter to babysit.

I can't remember the name of this church OR what street it's on. All I remember is that it's in West Des Moines and it's a very newer church...sorry! It's my friend's church and I'm just goign to sing in the choir for him. And I've only been once before...Lutheran Church of Hope? Off some street beginning with a T maybe?

Found it!:

Lutheran Church of Hope

It's the 9 and 10:30 traditional services...

probably too late and too far away though! Sorry... :-( I'll be more informative next time.

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! »

Post a Comment