« Home | RENT - - The Movie » | Unmotivated/soul searching/no job/musical news and... » | My Cast Recordings » | How do I walk? What does my butt look like? » | Opening night » | In Clean Sweep, 11 States Pass Bans on Same-Sex Ma... » | I've been a bad boy » | Still Waiting... » | Astrology » | "Hobbits" do exist » 

Monday, November 08, 2004 

R.I.P Howard Keel

Just one of many articles on the late Howard Keel

Great musical theatre actor as well as hollywood actor who appeared in numerous shows made for movie, but especially Showboat, Seven Brides for Seven Brothers and Kiss Me, Kate.

Great actor/singer and from all accounts very great guy too!

About me

  • I'm Lars
  • From Iowa, United States
My profile

Support World AIDS Day

Get Firefox!

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates