« Home | "Hobbits" do exist » | Sweeney Todd » | Another one... :-) » | Too good to pass up... » | CONGRATULATIONS DOUG AND JODY!! » | More who am I like » | I love these things! » | The interview... » | Hold the phone, I'm only an R! » | Blogger has been dead... » 

Thursday, October 28, 2004 

Astrology

I don't normally care about astrology and I mostly think it's all bunk, but this web site I go to to post about musical theatre etc etc, there was a thread on astrology and someone said to go to www.alabe.com and do the birth chart thingie.

Well, I did...and damn, it was like 98% true! I do a lot of self reflection and so I know what I'm like and how I think and act and my faults and strengths etc, and damn if this little 2 page report (you can get a 30 page report for $$ but I dont think so!) wasn't so accurate it was kind of freaky!

Just wanted to share that...weird...

it told me i was tidy and organized.

ahaahahhahahahhahahahahhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaajshdkfjhsdfksjdflk;sjflksjdflksjdflkh q8tyhwjshg;kjsfndkfx

Very nice site!
»

Post a Comment