« Home | Still Waiting... » | Astrology » | "Hobbits" do exist » | Sweeney Todd » | Another one... :-) » | Too good to pass up... » | CONGRATULATIONS DOUG AND JODY!! » | More who am I like » | I love these things! » | The interview... » 

Tuesday, November 02, 2004 

I've been a bad boy

I haven't posted in quite some time.

Well, I'm sick. I think I have bronchitis, I'll have to go to the doctor tomorrow to see. My nose is being all pissy too, it sucks since I need to be healthy for the next three weeks for my show. I can't go today because right after work I have to go vote then head right off to rehearsal, we open this weekend!!

Voting is today, I'm voting, as I mentioned above.

Kaia is sick too, but her's is UTI and some hardcore bad constipation. We got some antibiotics to help her, so hopefully that will take effect soon, because she is in such pain and it's so sad! And when she's trying to have a BM she crys and screams and doesn't want anyone to touch her, but we're still there for moral support, poor little girl :-( :-(

This bronchitis that I think I have is wearing me down like no one's business, but I'll have to pull it out like a trooper for my show, since people are coming to see me. And a reviewer from Des Moines is coming on Thursday to review the show!

OH, the job, I am still waiting. I called him back and he said he was busy and talking to a few more people and he would make his decision soon, so...still waiting! Not very confident yet, since he still hasn't talked to my references, so that can't be good.

Oh, I'm sure there is a lot more going on, but I can't remember everything.

Up to about 120 musical cast recordings, had to buy a new book to keep them all in today! :-)

SONG ON MY MIND:
"For Good"
~Wicked