« Home | Sweeney Todd » | Another one... :-) » | Too good to pass up... » | CONGRATULATIONS DOUG AND JODY!! » | More who am I like » | I love these things! » | The interview... » | Hold the phone, I'm only an R! » | Blogger has been dead... » | Red Sox Game 6 » 

Thursday, October 28, 2004 

"Hobbits" do exist

The ever flowing fountain of information Thoughts from the Oasis admist the corn (I wish he would have chosen a smaller name ;) has led me to this article...

quite intriguing

Maybe someday soon I'll actually post something about myself again instead of all these quizzes and articles...sorry folks, busy life with my show opening in one week from today.

Though no one commented when I posted about my show earlier, so I don't think anyone cares!

Feel free to call it Oasis Corn Thoughts, if you like.

And I'd like to hear more about your show.

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! Baseball practice schedule template wy baseball

Post a Comment