« Home | Astrology » | "Hobbits" do exist » | Sweeney Todd » | Another one... :-) » | Too good to pass up... » | CONGRATULATIONS DOUG AND JODY!! » | More who am I like » | I love these things! » | The interview... » | Hold the phone, I'm only an R! » 

Friday, October 29, 2004 

Still Waiting...

Still waiting to hear about my interview...it's hard. It's like waiting to see if I got the part I want when I audition for shows.

I interviewed good I thought, and the very next day I got my thank you letter out to him, so there's nothing more I could have done.

If it's meant to be it is, if it's not, it's not.

Wow...profound words from Lars the philosopher ;-)

Got to talk to my best friend that's a girl. It's her birthday and I love her, she always makes me smile and makes me happy.

Also, some people that are "fiance'd" and I met through when I was in Oklahoma! are now in Cafe Noir with me and they're so much fun! I"m glad they're my friends. Her and my wife hang out some times and they talk about him and me and how we're so much alike and how we both talk about each other, yet both of us are afraid the other person may not like us when in fact they do...did you follow that? It's funny, because we want to be best friends and probably should be, but we're both apprehensive of each other, lol. I"m having so much fun with this production, such a great cast of people.

P.S. My sister pisses me off a lot, not just every now and then, but a lot...it's really unfortunate that I keep forgiving her for all of her snide comments and pretentious bullshit, but I'll keep forgiving her, because when she's not like that she's so much fun to hang out with! and I love her and all that junk and stuff ;-)

Hey Lars. I've never mentioned that I love the theatre. A few years ago I had parts in a few productions at the local dinner theatre, one in Follow Me Boys and another in Death Trap. Minor stuff, but fun.

Anyway, I hope the job thing works out for you. Sounds pretty positive so far.

I noticed you never posted any news about the Series. Congratulations anyway. (Just wait till next year!) I'm sure not used to saying that!

Excellent Yankeebob! Theatre is the best.

I was also a theatre major at college, besides print communications, so theatre has been a major force in my life since I was about 14. My wife is currently a performance arts/education major at college, so theatre is a driving force in my whole little family :-)

Yeah, I've been so busy, and to me it was such a non exciting win for the sox winning in the first 4 games, and none but the first game even being close, so it was anti-climatic to me, but I was also at rehearsals every night the game was on, so I didn't get to see but the last 2 innings anyway.

Best regards from NY! » » »

Post a Comment