, On the Stage" /> | On the Stage" />

« Home | R.I.P Howard Keel » | RENT - - The Movie » | Unmotivated/soul searching/no job/musical news and... » | My Cast Recordings » | How do I walk? What does my butt look like? » | Opening night » | In Clean Sweep, 11 States Pass Bans on Same-Sex Ma... » | I've been a bad boy » | Still Waiting... » | Astrology » 

Tuesday, November 09, 2004 

Oh boy, am I EXCITED about tonight!!!

I found out it is the same cast we saw in Des Moines...which ROCKS because the Caiphas, all the high priests and Pontius Pilate are SOOOOOOO good!! And Annas is so funny! If it is indeed them I will be describing them ALL in my review tomorrow. Not to mention, if he's there, Barry Dennen is playing Herod (he was when I saw it in DSM) and he is the original Pontius Pilate, so damn! It's awesome to see a legend like that come back to the stage.

And we're sitting FRONT ROW, so we can see the whole thing up close and personal.

Oh boy oh boy oh boy, I couldn't be more excited!

A review will hopefully follow up on this blog some time tomorrow.

PICTURES OF THE AMAZING CAIAPHAS:

Caiaphas - Lawson Skala(and most of the high priests - the little guy on the left is Annas (Jeffrey Polk), that's why he's so funny because he's about 5'2" and Caiaphas is about 6'8")

Come on, how can you be afraid of a funny guy like Lawson?

Yeah! That's why...I just wish you could hear him sing!

Jesus - Eric Kunze




Mary Magdalene - Natalie Toro (HUGE breasts, it doesn't matter if you're male or female, everyone notices - and for some reason the web site has the most pictures of her...so that's why there's three of her, not because she has big boobs)




MORE PICTURES:



i would go see the show just for the big hooters!

Dang!

She's got a set of lungs on her.

Ok.. more impressive if they weren't fake. But anyone can superglue a couple of volleyballs their chests. ;)

But aside of her breasts... the show looks great. You'll have a blast. So WHAT did you decide to serve for the dinner beforehand? Papa Murphey's after all???

Oh yes, we did go for the papa murphy's. And it was good!

Oh, and those puppies are all real, she was just blessed. But probably not blest for her, she probably hates them. That girl can SING though.

Lars... I don't think those puppies are real. Yep I went back to her photos and studied them. LOL. Nope. Those are man made. JMO though of course. ;)

Well, you are seeing a photograph and not the real thing. I saw the real thing, from the first row, and when she ran across the stage they certainly bounced like real, lol, I can't believe we're talking about this. You see, fakies are often times not as bouncy and harder. They looked all soft and jiggly, but neither of us have seen them without clothes holding them down...so we can't tell for sure. ;-)

BUT, nonetheless her performance was spectacular!

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Lars
  • From Iowa, United States
My profile

Support World AIDS Day

Get Firefox!

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates