« Home | Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii! » | Anniversay » | Weather » | V's Birthday » | Jean Skirts » | More NYC » | It's All Done » | Father's Day in 50 minutes » | My Weekend » | The Test » 

Saturday, June 30, 2007 

Manual or Auto?

I definitely choose AUTO. I drove a manual in high school, my friends, and it was not worth it. Man, it's just not for me. I know the people who like manuals are pretty hardcore for them, but not me at all.

The Wii ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOCCCCKKKKKSSSSSSSSSSSSS. Totally worth it. We have Wii Sports, Wii Play, Mario Party 8 (of course -- we have Mario Party 4-7 already on Gamecube) and Super Monkey Ball Banana Blitz.

In Wii Sports you can play Tennis, Baseball, Bowling, Golf and Boxing. Bowling is awesome, and Boxing is even MORE awesome.

You gotta get one.

Labels:

Lars! I'm one of those crazy, hardcore manual transmission people. You'll never change my mind, but I know it's not for everyone. Especially if you're stuck in traffic for more than five minutes each day.

I haven't gotten a Wii yet, but I hear tell they's some mighty fancy doohickies -- probably too fancy for me. If I gots me one of those, I'd probably never leave the house!

Post a Comment