« Home | argh » | And we're BACK! » | A little HOT » | Picture Party 2! » | Picture Party! » | Tiny Houses » | Template » | Plasma » | byebye metabolism » | Disc Golf » 

Friday, July 21, 2006 

Anonymous

There's really no sense in me trying to be anonymous. I can't really succeed in that at this point, if I started a new blog, perhaps, but not on this blog. I'll never post my feeling on how a show is going. I'll never post on a family member or friend unless it's good stuff. Which kind of sucks that I have to limit myself like that, but like I've said before, I'm too lazy to start a new blog and try to keep up posting on an anonymous blog and this blog. I'm already pretty much too lazy to keep up posting on this blog sometimes! ;-) I have SO much I could write about, but most of the time I think it's just too much time to come on a type it all out. Because I like to talk, I like to explain things thoroughly, almost always too thoroughly, so trying to get up the gumption to type it alllllll out so everyone knows the whole story? Yeah, it seems like waaay to much work when you think about what goes through my head and how much I'd like to share just to get the story across. So anyway, I put up a stupid banner I made myself with pictures of me from a couple of my stage shows, and an animated gif icon that is of myself too. Eh, I'm not at this point ever going to write anything too personal on this blog, it's just for fun, so there I am. I've posted plenty of pictures before anyway, so if you really want to stalk me, it's probably possible. I hope you don't...but there you have it! :-) I still like to refrain from using last names or posting too many other names besides myself, but I falter in that sense too, and if you really wanted to, you could figure out who I was anyway.

So there's my ramblings on that. :-D

i understand your frustration.

Post a Comment