« Home | A little HOT » | Picture Party 2! » | Picture Party! » | Tiny Houses » | Template » | Plasma » | byebye metabolism » | Disc Golf » | Not with it » | Yay! » 

Tuesday, July 18, 2006 

And we're BACK!

If someone says the title of this post like Jimmy Fallon as that disc jockey character he played on SNL then you win the prize!

I'm back to my old layout, I hope it's working fine and everyone can see again :-)

While I'm here writing a post let me recommend a book I'm currently reading for the second time. I LOVE reading, but I do not love reading books twice, but here I am, it's been about 2 or 3 years and I'm ready to read it again it's THAT good...well, and I don't remember jack shit about it, except that I LOVED it SO much the first time I read it...so I suggest running to your local library and cheking out this book and reading it:



Seriously, one of the best written books and storylines I've ever read. It grips you and makes you go, "What the hell?!" from the beginning, literally the second chapter and it does NOT let go. It's interwoven storylines, each seperately good and put together by all these common things is just genius.

Ok, I was going to give you the plot summary from Amazon, but they give things away that I want you to be shocked by, so don't read their summaries. Just get the book, you wont regret it.

Not only have I read every single book Dean wrote (under his pseudo name too) but I'm happy to say that BabyGirl has now started to read him!

Nice! Good work Meritt! Do you remember this one book in particular?

Post a Comment