« Home | So........ » | ITW Poster » | New Book & DVD » | If You Give A Mouse A Cookie & Other Stories » | This would fix it » | Into the Woods Logo » | Babysitter Report » | Valentine's Day » | Good for Kristy! » | 2006 Winter Olympics: Torino » 

Monday, March 06, 2006 

Auditions are OVER

I am cast. I am cast as the Baker, which is, in essence, the lead male role. There are about five male roles that are sort of all leads, but the Baker would technically be the largest of all.

It's funny, because that role ROCKS and I'm very excited...but it's not either of the roles I wanted.

I wanted more than anything to be Jack. Then I wanted to be one of the princes. But the way the auditions worked out they felt they could best use me as the Baker, which I think it's an awesome honor and I'm excited to take the bull by the horns. The Baker is an awesome role, with plenty of singing and plenty of acting, with duets, solos, a wife, etc etc. Should be so much fun!!!

And I expect you ALL to be there! :-)

Refer always to my poster one post down to see when and where and how to get tickets, but I will be reminding you as I find out tickets are on sale and then as the show gets closer.

Yay!

We'll do our best- it will depend on if the "all day sickness" subsides. :)

Well! Congratulations are in order!!!!!! Don't know if I'll make it as I see the dates on the poster below are the same as BabyGirls huge Recital weekend at the Civic Center downtown. (We have a week of hell that entire week and weekend). None stop rehearsals and performances... hey! JUST LIKE YOU AND YOUR PLAY!!! LOL.

OH WOW - That is awesome - I think you are going to make a great baker...(just based on how *I* imagine you are)...CONGRATS!!!

Hooray and congratulations! Too bad you didn't get one of the roles you really wanted but like you said, it's an honor and stuff. And I'm sure you'll have fun and do great!

Thanks everyone! I'm so excited!

That's awesome! I've always loved that musical. I wish I could be there to see it. Will there be a recording???

I've always liked that play. That's awesome you got such a big role!

I deleted my blog. My ex-fiance kept searching for and finding the damn thing everytime I moved it, cuz he's a weirdo stalker, and I found it very creepy and annoying since we broke up a YEAR AGO. anyways, I"ll start a new one from scratch one of these days and mail you the address. I just got to get to it first.

Hey guess what I'm having a baby! In april actually. It's a boy!

-Sharky

Ok Sharky, you must e-mail me and tell me about the baby! How exciting!!! :-)

I KNOW you are around because you commented on my site... but daily I check and NO UPDATES.

Spill your guts.

Practice, work, wifey and kiddo... you have stuff to say so get to it!

Wonderful and informative web site.I used information from that site its great.
San jose awnings and canopies manufacturers awning

Best regards from NY! » »

Post a Comment