« Home | ITW Poster » | New Book & DVD » | If You Give A Mouse A Cookie & Other Stories » | This would fix it » | Into the Woods Logo » | Babysitter Report » | Valentine's Day » | Good for Kristy! » | 2006 Winter Olympics: Torino » | I Know I'm Late...but » 

Wednesday, March 01, 2006 

So........

How's everyone doing....?






Goooooood...I'm doing good too. Hope everyone had a good day.

Happy Birthday Betty

Rome is coming up Meritt

Auditions for Into the Woods are this Saturday and Sunday.

You are so funny.

I do realize Rome is coming up... I'm dreading every day it gets closer! LOL. Oh if only I was going with a different 'group'. LOL.

My coworker teases me that my 'poorly organized group leader' is going to get us stranded in Italy. Ha! I told him THAT is why I'm going with to Rome. The 'rest' of the group may get left but I WILL get me and BabyGirl home again safely. ;)

Good luck with the auditions - I know you will do great!

SOOOO did you audition????? (I'm so impatient)

You're so sweet.

Yknow I lost your damn link and just now refound you again?

((HUG))

Post a Comment