« Home | What Am I Suppose To Do? » | Suit Up! » | Where is everybody?? » | The Hunter » | 2005 NYC Marathon » | I cleaned something! » | Ever Think? » | Pictures » | No problems anymore » | Bunch of crap » 

Tuesday, November 08, 2005 

The Christmas Rose

Day is done and I am weary
walking on these lonely roads.
Suddenly a blazing flower
in the wintry sky unfolds.

Lo, behold the rose of Christmas
blooming brightly at heaven's door.
Oh, to drink it wondrous beauty
and to yearn for more, and more.

Rose of Christmas perfect flower sweetest childhood melody.
Beautiful enchanted hour when my mother sang of thee.

I do know the rose of Christmas also blooms for you tonight
and for you the heaven's glisten peacefully in perfect light.

I wish I could write like that! This is one of the songs we're singing in the choir I am in...the lyrics are great...but you need to hear it with the music...it's just unbelievable.

Dude... it's only November 8th... shut up! ;)

LOL...you're funny.

The song was stuck in my head and so I wanted to share :-D

I'll post on my blog when the concerts are though and maybe you can make it up to one.

those lyrics are beautiful. i'd love to hear the song!

Post a Comment