« Home | Lars needs... » | Birthday » | Some Pictures » | New Look » | Change my BLOG » | New Daycare » | Sex » | Weird High » | Grocery List » | Tagged! » 

Friday, October 14, 2005 

Am I getting old?

I can't be...not possible. I don't care about age, I just think it's funny what's happening to me.

My lower back hurts...a fair amount, has for a week now. I've never had back pains before!

My neck is strained...it hurts a hair amount too. I've never had neck pains before.

I have a headache...ok, that doesn't mean I'm getting old, everyone has those.

My kid wont listen to me and throws fits...that must be making me grow old at a faster rate.

Ouch...

There's one reason why I drink. That way I spread the pain out to my liver.

It's a fact. Children make you old. I used to stay up until 3 a.m. on school nights...now it's midnight, my baby is sick (can't sleep)...and I'm drowning in my sorrows.

must.have.sleep. Grrr.

And you're all of what? 23? Man, by the time you hit my age you'll need a Lark...

lol...I'll be 25 in January :-)

I don't know why my back and neck hurt, but I'm not worried, I'm sure it'll go away!

I like this post. It's funny to me because I keep thinking the same things. Except that 1. I am old now and 2. I don't have a kid to help me feel old.

Fits will do that to ya. Hell, my hair is going gray and I don't mean by a few strands.

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! » »

Post a Comment