« Home | New Daycare » | Sex » | Weird High » | Grocery List » | Tagged! » | Happy 1 year for me! » | Phobia » | Things are looking up... » | At the end of my rope » | Rockstar: INXS » 

Friday, October 07, 2005 

Change my BLOG

I want to change my blog, but I can't. I'm not that smart and I don't have patience right now.

Oh, and I have no COMPUTER. My damn laptop was taken into HP to fix and upgrade. The optical drive SHOT and so I wanted to go from dvd reader/cd writer to dvd/cd writer.

Well...I get a fancy call yesterday telling me it's $660 to upgrade! Well fuck you too. Send my damn laptop back and don't even fix the current drive I have. I will use Veronica's laptop to burn CDs and I will buy an external dvd writer and you all can kiss my boompa.

So, my laptop should be back Saturday or Monday, absolutely NOTHING changed and a complete WASTE of 2 weeks and about $60...oh and the $115 I spent on a new drive I bought myself that people on the www.zd7000forums.com said would work and did NOT according to Best Buy. Gotta return that now...pissed off is me.