« Home | Weird High » | Grocery List » | Tagged! » | Happy 1 year for me! » | Phobia » | Things are looking up... » | At the end of my rope » | Rockstar: INXS » | I got a running partner! » | Lost » 

Tuesday, October 04, 2005 

Sex

I need to get some really, really bad. It's not fair, how did a woman who enjoyed sex and blowjobs and all the good stuff marry me and then decide it wasn't as important anymore? She just doesn't care or feel like it 99% of the time. I swear...either the day I slipped on that ring or the day that bun was put in the over was the day she became blaize about sex.

I would like to have sex a lot, I would like to have it during the middle of the day, or on a car ride or in the morning or in public or anytime or anywhere. I like sex, I do I do. I love boobs, and they're all over the place, I see them all the time, you can't hide them and I have two at home to play with...I just don't ever get to. The hand just wont do it anymore, just wont at all.

I guess I need to wait until she's 30 or 40 when women *supposedly* hit their sexual peak. Boy...is that a long time away.

I have other things I'd like to blog about, but it doesn't seem right to talk about my dream last night or a broken laptop or my sister and her family being in town in a post like this :-)