« Home | Happy 1 year for me! » | Phobia » | Things are looking up... » | At the end of my rope » | Rockstar: INXS » | I got a running partner! » | Lost » | Pathetic » | Another Running Post ;-) » | Gas » 

Thursday, September 29, 2005 

Tagged!

This was one of the hardest things I've done for blogger -- 1.) To actually complete it and 2.) to try and narrow my favorite stuff to 5

Tagged
I was tagged by Momma So, here it goes.

Let me preface this with saying I have a HORRIBLE memory. Anyone who knows me personally knows how horrible of a memory I have. So, there we go :-)

Ten Years Ago: September 1995 14 years old

I had just started my freshman year of high school...scared, of course, I was a little shy loser boy :-) Honestly...I need to show you a picture, I was! All went well in the year though and I had a blast all through high school doing theatre and choir and band and little to no homework :-D

Five Years Ago: September 2000

Wow, let's see. Starting second year of college now...Waldorf College. I had already met Veronica the previous year and had been talking to her all summer, waiting for her to come to Waldorf, which she did. I would have met her in her dorm room for the first time since meeting her the previous year for a weekend when she was up (from Washington State -- if you want ot know how I met her I'll tell you, it kinda fun I guess). Instantly fell in love and were pretty much dating from day one on. This year at college rocked, maybe not as awesome as freshman year, but in different ways. Nothing much to report, just giving it my all with classes, theatre, choir, band still :-) LOVED college. One month away, October, Veronica and I both lost our virginity to each other and well...if you want to go to January 16, 2001 when Veronica got pregnant, then THAT is something. June 23, 2001 when we got married and then October 23, 2001 when Kaia was born then that's also something! LOL.


One Year Ago: September 2004

Eh, working where I am now. Kaia turned 3 in October. Veronica is full-time student. Life hasn't changed much in the last couple of years. I'm sure I was doing a show, probably Murder at Cafe Noir, but that's about it.


Yesterday: Wednesday

I woke up late, that's not unusual, practically flew to work, worked all day, picked up Kaia and headed home. Decided to move the kitchen table into the kitchen from the shed. It's not convenient, because now there's really no place for my cats litter box, no place for the roll away dishwasher and barely any room to sit. Played with Kaia, watched some TV, went to bed. How exciting...

Five Songs I Know All The Words To: Ok, this is rediculous, I know the words to hundreds and hundreds (literaly) of songs, my passion is musical theatre people! So, I now dub this category Five Musicals I Know All The Words To:

RENT
tick, tick...BOOM!
Les Miserables
Phantom of the Opera
The Full Monty
and many, many more

Five Snacks:

Donuts
Ice Cream
Oreos (double stuffed)
E.L. Fudge Sandwich Cookies (double stuffed)
Cereal
and most anything chocolate...I cheated and did six

Five things I'd do with 100 million dollars:

Pay off all my and my families debts
Buy a bigger, better house and cars
Put some away for college for kids
Spend some frivolously (including a luxurious honeymoon in NYC goign to 2 shows a day and staying in a kick ass hotel for at least a week) :-)
Find someone smart who I trust to invest my money wisely


Five places I'd run away to:

NYC
Boston
Rhode Island
Washington
Norway

Five things I would never wear:

oh come on, you know me, there is nothing I wouldn't wear if the opportunity presented itself. I've played a female for various skits in college and I was a drag queen for a whole show 3 years ago -- dress/bra/wig/long nails and all.

Five Favourite TV Shows (this is incredibly unfair, once again you all know I watch way too much TV! but I have TiVo so it's TV when I have time for it :-):

Lost
Desparate Housewives
Las Vegas
ER
Medium

Those are five NOT REALITY TV shows that I love to watch...but there's SOOO many more (numbers, two and half men, How I met your mother, king of queens, still standing, Yes Dear, Joey, Will & Grace, Big Brother, Amazing Race, The Apprentice, So You Think You Can Dance, Law & Order, Ghost Whisperer, Mind of Mencia, Dirty Jobs, Mythbusters, etc etc etc)

Five greatest joys

Kaia
Veronica
My Friends
Music (specifically singing)
Theatre

Five favourite toys:

TiVo!
Lap Top
Digital Camera
Mini-Disc Recorder/Player
TV/VCR player/DVD player

Current Reads:

Lemony Snicket Series
Son of A Witch -- Gregory MaGuire
Broadway: An American Musical
Big Book of Musicals
Playboy

Five People I am tagging to do this:

* Doug AND Jody! - not just one of you
* Little Miss
* Matt - Thoughts from the oasis...
* YankeeBob
* Yoj - though I think she already did it