« Home | Grocery List » | Tagged! » | Happy 1 year for me! » | Phobia » | Things are looking up... » | At the end of my rope » | Rockstar: INXS » | I got a running partner! » | Lost » | Pathetic » 

Monday, October 03, 2005 

Weird High

So...my dream last night.

I was with this girl...I had no knowledge of Veronica, so it's not like I was cheating on Veronica, it's one of those dreams where you're you, but not with the life you're living right now. I was with this girl, and she was amazing! I wasn't "with" with this girl, we were at the show Wicked, wherever it was at. I don't know where we were, just that we were at Wicked. But this girl was amazing, she was SO nice and comforting and just there for me, hugging and cuddling and kissing (ok, making out) and paying attention to me, and it was all about me and her and it was just this brand new love feeling. You know the feeling, where you first meet and find out you like and/or love each other and you can't stop thinking about the person and you just want to spend every minute with them and nothing can stop you two and the world isn't moving if you're not with the other person. That's what it felt like. It was SO great. She was with me, we were in that new love euphoric high times and she loves theatre and she was hot as hell...man! I'm still riding on cloud 9 for this dream.

I think I can read volumes into this dream...but I'm not going to ;-)

Other weird things in this dream -- I went to the bathroom and I had to go to the last urinal down because there were lots of guys in there and one was a classmate of mine from high school, who I had never hung out with and rarely even talked to! Who knows why! Right next to me were a row of showers too. I went to the bathroom during intermission and it was starting again and I could hear it and then it was just me and Nick, the classmate, and he was washing his hands hardcore, like he was getting into it, with washing arms and everything, and the show was starting again so I zipped up and ran out there...partways because the show was starting again and partways because my super awesome girlfriend was waiting there for me.