« Home | Sex » | Weird High » | Grocery List » | Tagged! » | Happy 1 year for me! » | Phobia » | Things are looking up... » | At the end of my rope » | Rockstar: INXS » | I got a running partner! » 

Wednesday, October 05, 2005 

New Daycare

So, in one month Kaia will start in at a new daycare.

She starts Nov 7th. Our stupid daycare lady now requires ONE MONTH notice. I'll be so glad to be done with her.

This new daycare is at the bible camp right outside Story City, and they'll be about 20 kids total, most of them all her age, some younger, some older, and 4 other girls her age and some boys too. M-W-F they'll do preschool stuff and then just have a good nurturing atmosphere. They go on little field trips, do lots of cool projects and stuff. They went to the zoo this summer, and they're going horseback riding today!! She'll love it there, I'm sure.

I went and visited it and it is a great place. The kids were all having so much fun. They have some high school seniors come and help out in the afternoons too, which I think is awesome (one is a kid I was in Oklahoma with).

It's really important to have her where there are other kids her age for her to interact with and not become so shy and a nice Christian atmosphere and a place to do preschool as well.

I'm excited, but I'm really scared to let go of her :-( She's my little girl and I don't want to make her cry again as it takes a week or so for her to not scream when we drop her off :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( I just want to hold her all day long, it breaks my heart.