« Home | Birthday » | Some Pictures » | New Look » | Change my BLOG » | New Daycare » | Sex » | Weird High » | Grocery List » | Tagged! » | Happy 1 year for me! » 

Thursday, October 13, 2005 

Lars needs...

This is way too much fun

Go to google and type in "your name needs" and list the first 10 you see

1.) Lars needs guitars (So buy them for me then)
2.) LARS needs women, for Roller Derby. (My wife wouldn't approve)
3.) First, Lars needs to understand the situation. Then Lars needs to learn that it's
all right to express anger, and how to do it in a way that does not hurt ...(that's all the summary says, I didn't click into the site! It was some anger management depression thing)
4.) Chicago Sun-Times, Hero, Roger Ebert reviews Metallica documentary; thinks Lars
needs rehab and the band should break up ...(It's about Lars Ulrich from Metallica)
5.) Lars Needs Drumming Lessons. (Could be fun...I've always wanted to play trap)
6.) Lars needs the following Packets of your distribution installed on the...(ok...)
7.) Lars needs to commit suicide and take his cocksucking buddy kirk hammet with him.
(Oh my...)
8.) St. Wanker Lars needs to stop using trash can lids sounds on Metallica albums (Lars from Metallica sucks...he is a wanker)
9.) Lars needs 3 rounds to "warm-up"... (hehe, anyone else thinking dirty?)
10.) Lars needs to concentrate on the studio and touring...not doing some wu tang
movie thing.(Damn Metallica Lars, he's ruining my Google fun)

I loved this game too - but since I don't use my real name, I can't play. ;)

I tried with meritt but only reply kept showing up over and over. Not really much fun. ;)

You can do it, Meritt. You just put the "...needs to etc etc" and we'll know what you got, you just do'nt need to put your name there as well, just put what comes after it :-)

I played with my real name, and with Momma.. the momma ones were much better and I went with those. LOL Yours were pretty good!

Where are you all finding the time for these games? I can barely keep up with Brenna, keeping the house clean for the realtors, all the other Mommy stuff...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP » » »

This is very interesting site... » »

Post a Comment