« Home | Change my BLOG » | New Daycare » | Sex » | Weird High » | Grocery List » | Tagged! » | Happy 1 year for me! » | Phobia » | Things are looking up... » | At the end of my rope » 

Sunday, October 09, 2005 

New Look

I know it's not any special theme or anything...yet...but I wanted to change the look and I think this new look is streamlined and smooth and sleek and I love it! I got everything the way I want it, mostly. Kept the haloscan comments so I wouldn't lose all of my comments again! I'm proud of myself for figuring them out :-D They are a space down and to the right instead of where I'd want them to be, which is right next to the blogger comments, but...I'm just excited I pasted the right codes to keep them :-D

Got all my clocks and aids stuff (as Meritt calls it :-)) on there too! As well as my links and what not.

I will try to do something with the title section sometime, but it's late and I'm going to try and get some tonight still...since the wife and I didn't really fight at all tonight :-) Though I'm sure I'll hear a "I'm tired" or "I don't feel very good" or "I'm stressed" sort of thing.

Oh...and Kaia went to bed pretty good tonight! And she's been improving a lot in the potty area :-D

GOODNIGHT!

You DID IT!

And it looks GREAT I might add. I really like the new look. ;)

Thank you Meritt! I like it. I need to add some penquins here and there, but other than that I think I'll keep it for a while. :-)

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP Linux zamora org incorporate Black bmw 320is

Post a Comment