« Home | And We're Back! » | We're off! (tomorrow) » | Thanks Yankeebob :: how jedi are you? :: This is... » | So incredibly STUPID » | My Musicals List » | This is a blow... » | ESPN's Blunderful World of Sports » | Massage » | My left leg » | Cancer? » 

Sunday, January 09, 2005 

You're looking at the new VP

You're looking at the new Vice-President on the Board of Directors for the Judge Story Theatrical Troupe!

This is most excellent and I look forward to this year and learning a lot, hopefully to use as good reference for a future job at a professional theatre, and to be re-elected in 2006.

I don't know what that entails... but congrats!

Congratulations Lars! That sounds like a lot of work.

Oh, welcome back. Hope the trip was a good one.

... and WHY aren't you updating your page mister!?
I want to hear about everything. I'm waiting... waiting... (tapping my foot impatiently).

What in the heck is going on at work? What happened while you were gone? With you and the other oldtimer gone at the same time who ran your part of the office? Who are you working with now? WHAT IS GOING ON!?

:)

oooh, I didn't know I was in such demand! ;-)

I'm tired, staying up late, not thinking I"m good with words or trying to explain what I feel, so it's hard to get back into the groove, but I will try!

Post a Comment