« Home | Community Involvement (Blogger Community, That Is) » | Here I am! » | Merry Christmas All! » | Ok, we have a little problem » | Well » | She's gone » | It drives me nuts... » | That's it... » | I sure am a dutiful blogger » | Spiders » 

Monday, December 27, 2004 

Next blog

Next blogging for 5 minutes produced nothing!

Lots of annoying ones where they changed it so much you can't even tell where you're supposed to look.

Lots of different languages.

Lots of repeats too...

Nothing interesting to read (not that mine is)

and one Brazilian superstar's blog - Leilah Moreno - though I have no idea who shes is and I can't read her site she has pictures of her at huge concerts and in front of a cardboard cutout of herself holding her CD, so she must be someone!

75% seem to be by Asians, with 60% of them in another language. Then about 5% in ummm I don't know, maybe arabic or hebrew? And then finally, 20% in english - except half of those are for car insurance, linkages, ads, etc. so not 'real' blogs. And yep... I usually have some repeats too.

Post a Comment