« Home | Spiders » | Supper » | Urinetown » | Try this one Meritt! » | Bloggers Can Be Friends » | Ooooh, I'm hungry... » | I Cannot Hear the Music » | The Wifey » | Sleeping » | M&M Wars » 

Saturday, December 18, 2004 

I sure am a dutiful blogger

It is Saturday and I am blogging away.

Well, now begins the first of many Christmases. We have the "Family Christmas" tonight. Which isn't what you probably think it is. We get together with numerous offspring of our last name. ANy creation that has come from the loins of my last name and can get to this party does. It's always the same people though and it's about 20 people I guess.

But this year sucks. I'll be there with Kaia, but Veronica wont. She has to work 3:30-close tonight. My parents won't be there. They are in Arizona visiting my sister and her little baby girl. My cousin Carolyn that I guess I'm closest with, she lives down the street and has three kids Noel, Eva and Nora and her husband died when there was just Noel and Eva but she eventually found Nathan and now he's in the picture and they have Nora together -- well, explanation aside, they won't be there either, I'm not sure why.

My other cousin, Carolyn's sister Barbara, who has two kids but who I don't get along with...long story I won't tell right now, big surprise I know!, will probably be there though...but, Jena, my sister will be there, so I'll just hang out with her and Kaia all night.

We do a white elephant (is that what this is called?) where all the adults bring one present a piece and we put it in the middle then we draw numbers and number one goes and gets a present and opens it. Then #2 goes and sees if they want to take #1's present or go for a new one and open it, if they want #1's then #1 will go take a new one and open it and then it's #3's turn...get it?

And that's tonight.

Christmas #1

About 5 more to go!