« Home | She's gone » | It drives me nuts... » | That's it... » | I sure am a dutiful blogger » | Spiders » | Supper » | Urinetown » | Try this one Meritt! » | Bloggers Can Be Friends » | Ooooh, I'm hungry... » 

Wednesday, December 22, 2004 

Well

I feel like I need to put something in here.

Christmas party at the office in an hour and a half. It's being kept under tight wrap as to what the "entertainment" will be. Last year it was a hypnotist. Now I hope you're not one of those people, but some people here at work didn't like the hypnotist. They thought it was mean and crude and embarassing.

No it wasn't! He was working an office crowd, he was not rude or crude in any way. Everyone who went up there was complete volunteer and new what they were doing. He didn't pull people up there, they went willingly.

I just don't get why a hypnotist is bad...but...oh well.

So we know it wont be a hypnotist this year, if it's something worthy of reporting about maybe I'll come back on later and let you know what it is!

Did some Christmas shopping last night. Got V something, got V something from Kaia, got something for a family gift exchange and that's about it.

I'm like a little child at Christmas, I can't wait for the presents!! V bought some stuff yesterday and is hiding it, and I know where it's hidden, but I have to try SO hard not to go look. Christmas just makes me excited!! This year's Christmas is just different than any other Christmas, I don't know if it's because I'm so stressed or what...it might just be because I"m at work right now.

Something different about this year's Christmas is Veronica and I had no idea what to get each other. Last year we were just all over the place getting all these things and ideas, this year we got nothin'. I talked to my sister-in-law and she and her fiance didn't know what to get each other this year either...it's just strange...

well, lots of work to do here, so I'm off!!

... and the entertainment was????

I like to watch hypnotists. There is no way I'd ever get up on stage, and I do feel quite embarrassed FOR the people that do. My husband did... in high school. Silly little 'safe' things they made him do, but he still looked stupid.

Did you get any of the chocolate chip cheeseball I sent with Doug?

If you are like us you don't know what to get eachother because you just go out & get the things you want. And the things you REALLY want you can't get due to $$. I got Doug a little something from Brenna & a card. The man needs nothing. He mentioned some computer thingie, but I have no idea what it is. Besides, I feel weird buying him a gift with money he gives me. I've got to get over that, I guess.

The entertainment was a comedian, and he was very funny!

I like watching hypnotists too, they're funny.

I didn't get any of the cheeseball :-( I wasn't made aware of it...

That darn money always gets in the way...

Enjoyed a lot!
»

Post a Comment