« Home | Here I am! » | Merry Christmas All! » | Ok, we have a little problem » | Well » | She's gone » | It drives me nuts... » | That's it... » | I sure am a dutiful blogger » | Spiders » | Supper » 

Monday, December 27, 2004 

Community Involvement (Blogger Community, That Is)

I snatched this from Yankeebob (word for word...hey he told me to copy it ;-) ). This looks like it could be interesting.

(A) First, recommend to me:
1. a movie
2. a book
3. a musical artist, song, or album

(B) Ask me three questions, no more, no less. Ask me anything you want. Answers will be posted next week--great time for strangers to say hi.

(C) Then go back to your blog, copy and paste this allowing your friends to ask you anything; say that you stole it from me.

We'll see where it goes.

Looking for information and found it at this great site... » »

Post a Comment