« Home | Merry Christmas All! » | Ok, we have a little problem » | Well » | She's gone » | It drives me nuts... » | That's it... » | I sure am a dutiful blogger » | Spiders » | Supper » | Urinetown » 

Monday, December 27, 2004 

Here I am!

Two minutes and counting until work officially begins...

I'd take off two days this week to catch up from Christmas break...but my co-worker quit and I really just can't. I do, however, leave on the 31st for Washington and will be gone until the 8th of January! Can my one loyal reader take a week off of my blog? ;-) I'm sure I'll probably have some down time there where I can sneak on and type a little something!

Christmas was great...I love Christmas.

Had a good time with the family, but it's the family I see every week anyway, so it's not like it was anything super special...the week in Washington will be, because we only see them 1-2 times a year. But I love my family, so it's a good thing!

The extended family Christmases were good too. It's always fun with the little cousins. I have a very fun family, we always joke and have a good time and make fun of each other, but we all love each other so much, so it's not a problem.

I'm tired...

Got the new TiVo set up last night...it's beautiful! A 40-hour TiVo now, with the ability to sync up our two TiVos and to control your TiVo from a computer. I'm a geek...that's what I got for Christmas from my parents.

Broadway Musicals...a big 300 page book about past and current Broadway musicals with tons of pictures and information...got that from one of my sisters.

BC/EFA ornament and stickers and a Broadway Carols for a Cure CD and a ceramic penguin ornament from my other sister.

Broadway: The American Musical the book...another 300+ book with tons of pictures and information, it's based off the series that was on PBS and The Wiz on DVD and Josh Grobans new cd/dvd from the wife.

Kaia made out like a bandit. She got tons of stuff and she's very happy. She had a great time with opening presents and waiting for the big day and taking turns to open presents and handing out presents and helping make food and everything. She had a busy, big weekend!

Veronica got her iPod from my parents/grandpa's Christmas money and she's ecstatic about it! It's quite spectacular though, I want one now!!! I got her an FM tuner for her iPod so she can use it in the car, because the crappy car she has is so old it doesn't have a tape deck even. I also got her a book she wanted and the Sims2 for the computer. (Meritt, Sims, you know what I'm talking about. Didn't your son or daughter get it?)

Wow, I don't really know what else to say, it was a big weekend and there's probably lots to say, but I'm at a loss for words!

My grandma has been in town and there are so many stories about her, but they're all long and I don't think you'd understand, so I'll spare the stories.

My sister-in-law's fiance called off the wedding. No idea why yet, I'm hoping to find out why when we head out there. What a friggin' punk! She still sees him but is not wearing the ring anymore...? huh? He called off their whole relationship once before and now he did it again...what the F? Do I need to kick his ass? I love my sister-in-law and I don't need to see her heartbroken.

I sang "O, Holy Night" on Christmas Eve at church and I did ok. Probably one of the worst I've done, but it was still ok. I was SOOOOOOOOOOO nervous I couldn't handle it. I was searching for ways out of the damn church and I was regretting ever saying I would do this, even though I have done it before and I sing all the time. I can't explain why I was nervous and it didn't go away when I got up there either. It was one of the most annoying things in the world. Grrr...

Oh...OH...and our friggin daycare lady's daughter is having a baby end of january beginning of february and so she decides she needs a 2 week vacation for that. Her daughter is single, unmarried and living with them and she needs a 2 week vacation? I don't see why since they'll be home all day anyway and she can just as easily watch our kids still anyway. BUT...so we're left trying to figure out what we're going to do with Kaia for two whole mother truckin' weeks. I think I'll have to ask my cousin, which I don't want to do, who has a new born as well...she'll probably say no, but who knows. I always feel bad asking people to watch my kid, I also have a problem leaving Kaia all day with someone too, but I'll have to get over that since soon I'll be sending her to school all day where who KNOWS what will happen there...ugh... So, Otherwise...god...who knows what we're going to do. V can't take two weeks off of school and I can't take two weeks off of work...and I'm willing to bet we have to friggin' pay her for those weeks too.

Well, I'm done. How was your Christmas? Did you get everything you ever wanted? :-)

Now 1 hour and 16 minutes into work...obviously I had to stop and do some work while I finished this blog :-)

Post a Comment