« Home | Next blog » | Community Involvement (Blogger Community, That Is) » | Here I am! » | Merry Christmas All! » | Ok, we have a little problem » | Well » | She's gone » | It drives me nuts... » | That's it... » | I sure am a dutiful blogger » 

Monday, December 27, 2004 

Full body massage

V and I are going to get one each tonight, an hour each, from someone I know who's giving me a nice discount :-) So I'll go first, she says she doesn't want to get a massage then have to sit around for an hour so I'll go first, and she'll play with Kaia for an hour and then vice-versa.

Now, to come up with something to play with Kaia for 2 hours! We'll bring our laptop and movies and some card games and stuff she likes...we should be fine!

I've NEVER had a massage before, so I hope it does something for me. They're suppose to be nice? I have no idea. If I don't like it then it will be a wasted hour, that's for sure!

I've never had the guts to get one, although my best bud in the Twin Cities swears by them and gets them as often as she can... especially her vacations in Mexico. I wish you could get them keeping your under-clothes on. I keep having visions of the episode where Grace (Will and Grace) gets one from a friend and her hand moves a 'little' too far up........

Enjoy.

I'm a tad nervous too, not so much about not having the clothes on, that doesn't bother me, but just in general...what's it going to be like? Weird, I hope not...I'll let you know how it goes!

You can leave your underclothes on if you wish. Any massage therapist who won't let you isn't worth visiting. BTW, massages ROCK! Best hour of your week. You'll feel like you've gotten hours of sleep if you really realx and let them do their job...

Excellent, love it!
» » »

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it Hummer limosines blackberry way oldies mp3 caribbean cruise packages april New y stationery manufacturers Alan cumming aftershave

Post a Comment