« Home | Massage » | My left leg » | Cancer? » | I'll try to answer some of the questions from Comm... » | Question: » | TiVo loves me! :-) » | Full body massage » | Next blog » | Community Involvement (Blogger Community, That Is) » | Here I am! » 

Tuesday, December 28, 2004 

ESPN's Blunderful World of Sports

I'm watching this right now and they got to the anger management section, which has a lot of Bobby Knight and John McEnroe...I understand them, let's put it that way.

I could probably handle myself better than they do, most of the time, but I can feel their pain.

I don't much think it's a big deal the way they throw fits because I get angry sometimes too, I can only IMAGINE what it's like on the court where they are in their position. I kind of think it's funny. People make such a big deal of him throwing his racket on the court or swearing...come on, the emotions take over in a huge sporting event and the next thing you know you're acting like an ass!

I, for one, don't think that they are doing it for show or making up that persona to get attention, I think they really do just get frustrated and that's the way they can release it. It doesn't condone it or make it any less "offensive" or whatever, I just think it really is them.

Bobby Knight does annoy the sheite out of me, but John McEnroe is just hilarious.

But then again my family is just known for having a little bit of a temper problem sometimes ;-) It's endearing..........right? LOL

Besides all that, the millions of goof ups in all sports is just funny and that's why I taped it!

ESPN should follow me when I'm driving.
:)
Just today; van full of teenagers; "What the fuck are you doing!? You jerk! You did that on purpose. I HATE IOWA DRIVERS. They are so fucking stupid!"

Ooooops.

oooooooooooh! MAN, that is hilarious! Oops for sure, I have a feeling I'll be doing that in a couple years, LOL

Excellent, love it! » »

Post a Comment