« Home | Cancer? » | I'll try to answer some of the questions from Comm... » | Question: » | TiVo loves me! :-) » | Full body massage » | Next blog » | Community Involvement (Blogger Community, That Is) » | Here I am! » | Merry Christmas All! » | Ok, we have a little problem » 

Tuesday, December 28, 2004 

My left leg

Ouch, I hope this isn't stuck with me for the rest of my life.

It has been sore for a week now. Just constant like I worked it too hard and it can't keep up. But that's not it, because I haven't worked out at all. Sometimes it's my knee, sometimes it's my thigh, sometimes it's both.

My dad has had two surgeries per knee and my sister has bad knees, so I'm thinking my time is coming...usually people this young have problems with their knees because they worked them too hard with sports of something.

I'm really hoping it goes away though, because when I get my new kicks I want to go out running and try to work out and get in shape...though, I'm sure nothing of the sorts will happen...but a fella can wish can't he?

My left leg is sore...been sore for longer than anything ever has before...but I'm still holding out hope that it's just something weird that will go away!



Try a chiropractor. You have medical coverage, yes? I love my chiro. Hmmm, I should really get in to see him soon.

I'm afraid of chiropractors...can't really say I'd ever go to one.

Post a Comment