« Home | My left leg » | Cancer? » | I'll try to answer some of the questions from Comm... » | Question: » | TiVo loves me! :-) » | Full body massage » | Next blog » | Community Involvement (Blogger Community, That Is) » | Here I am! » | Merry Christmas All! » 

Tuesday, December 28, 2004 

Massage

It was nice.

I just have this thing with people touching me, I love it. Now, that sounds weird, but let me attempt to explain.

When I had long hair, in college mostly, the girls would just sit there behind me and play with my hair and massage my scalp and all that, it's the greatest feeling in the world...I miss my long hair :-( ... but anyway, and when you get someone to just rub your back lightly with nails or rub feet or legs or anything...I just like being touched! It's probably some deep seeded thing I can't figure out yet...probably that I like affection so much from other people, like with my friends that are girls at college we were always hugging and laying on each other's laps and punching and smiling and, that's the best! It just makes you feel good, you know? To know that your loved so much by someone, they just think the world of you (mostly) no matter what you do, how can you not like that? Anyway, that's a whole nother topic in itself! but either way, I know I'm not the only one that is like this...right? lol

So, back from the long rambly paragraph...it was good! I'd love to do it again, if it wasn't so derned expensive..I got a deal because she's my friend and I did design work for her, etc. but I don't know if I'd get a deal again or not. I need her to work on my leg more, maybe whatever is wrong with it would go away...

I got 3 massage gift certificates for my birthday. Just have to wait til I can lay comfortably on my stomach again...

Post a Comment