« Home | Urinetown » | Try this one Meritt! » | Bloggers Can Be Friends » | Ooooh, I'm hungry... » | I Cannot Hear the Music » | The Wifey » | Sleeping » | M&M Wars » | Construction! » | My new kicks » 

Friday, December 17, 2004 

Supper

We suck so much at supper...we need major help, we never know what to do for supper and when we do it's something out of a box...god help us all...lol

i drank coffee for dinner.

I drink coffee for breakfast.

Dinner Idea: Invest in a crockpot. Not your Mothers 1970's style recipes but new, cool, delicious, "come home from work and dinner is ready and waiting for you" recipes. I also can help with tons of other ideas too... NOTHING from a *gasp* box!!!!

Crock pot idea is wonderful, Merrit!

Lars, with the arrival of Brenna I don't have the time to cook that I once had, so I am trying new recipes. I'm going for quick & easy. If I like them I will post on our site. For now here's an easy pasta that I throw together once in a while:

You need:
2T olive oil
2 cloves of garlic, minced (we use more, we like garlic)
1 tomato, chopped
spaghetti

OK, so make your spaghetti like you normally would.
Heat olive oil in a skillet, add garlic and sautee until it begins to turn golden. (If you plan it well this will happen when your pasta is done). After you drain your pasta put it in the skillet and toss. Remove skillet from heat and toss in tomatoes. Voila!

It's tasty. Doug will attest to that.

Best regards from NY! » »

Post a Comment