« Home | Graphic Design » | I have applied yet again... » | Jesus Christ Superstar: Ames, IA (11/09/04) » | » | R.I.P Howard Keel » | RENT - - The Movie » | Unmotivated/soul searching/no job/musical news and... » | My Cast Recordings » | How do I walk? What does my butt look like? » | Opening night » 

Monday, November 15, 2004 

Just too much to remember

MAN! When you haven't posted since Thursday there is just too much running through your head to remember what all to post. So many times I"m sitting somewhere or doing something and I think of something I wanted to comment on and then I don't get to post forever and I forget.

Stuff about adultery, smoking, the play, life in general, things I can't talk about but wish I could, daughter, wife, jobs, christmas, woek, sickness

Sickness...some of you may recall I have bronchitis...had it for THREE weeks now, still have it! Have already gone to doctor, she gave me some shitty five-day pill deal, didn't do jack for me, so I finally called the doctor's office today and they'll call me back so I'm waiting on that.

Only one weekend of performances left, sad and good. I made some good friends from this show and I hope to keep them!

Why does it never fail that something happens in the morning that pissess of my wife and she calls me at work to yell and complain which puts me in a pissy mood then my day sucks.

So much to talk about that my brain is all but mush trying to pull up the items and make them sound witty for all my devoted readers ;-)

Oh well, at least I posted!

ETA: Meritt! Yay, I saw your second comment on my graphic design blog. I'm glad to hear you still check up on me and yes, I've been busy and yes, show is this weekend also I would love to have you and the fam come :-) Oh, and if you come, I'd have no idea since I have no idea what you look like! I'll e-mail you too, which I can't do until I get home, but here is this too --

Still tickets available

Murder at Cafe Noir
at The Cottage on Broad
410 BROAD STREET • STORY CITY , IOWA • 515 - 733 - 4376
$30 which includes show and 4 course award winning meal!
Friday and Saturday the 19th and 20th at 7 pm, social hour at 6 pm
Sunday at 6 PM social hour at 5 PM


DOU AND JODY -- I've already told Doug and you I'd love for you to come, but I understand if you cant, and I know Doug was gone this past weekend through Wednesday I believe

YANKEEBOB -- Come on down! :-) Even though you live in the great state of MA

SHARKFORBRAINS - Also, come on down. Though you live just as far away as yankeebob but in the other direction

THOUGHTS FROM OASIS CORN - YOu have your show to do, so it's no big deal at all, it'd be fun to come see your show too!

I believe that's all that reads my blog, so there we go!

things I can't talk about but wish I could.....


What??? What can't you talk about? Come on!!! Don't tease me like that! LOL.

Conversation from about 1 minute ago:


I say: "Are you working next Friday and Saturday? Because Lars' show ends next weekend. I was going to ask you out on a date."

"A show?"
"A play. Well... a 4 course meal and a play. For $30 bucks. Each."

Dh says: "4 course meal? What consitutes a 4 course meal?"

"It's a good meal."

"4 course meal could mean 3 little kernels of corn, a little piece of bread...."

"No... it's an 'award winning 4 course meal'"

"Award winning? Who awarded it? Who awards things like that? How do I know it's an award winning meal?"

LOL...

He was joking of course.
But seriously - he has to work Friday and Saturday. Sigh. Possibly if he got off at 5:00 we could swing it???? Are tickets available at the door or no?

LOL, that is a funny conversation! LOL

Yes, you can buy tickets at the door.

My conversation with The Cottage on Broad just now:

"..."

Yeah...they're not open until 11, so no one was there at 8 AM. Otherwise I was going to tell you how many tickets were left. Maybe I shall be back in a bit after I know.

Very funny conversation though...still making me laugh

Post a Comment