« Home | Broadway invades ISU... » | Poltical Funnies... » | Frustrated » | Absurd for the Theatre, or Theatre of the Absurd? » | I can't think of a catchy title this morning... » | Getting to know me... » | Nothingness » | Torn... » | Hello world, it's me... » | Twinkies...what? Yes, I said Twinkies » 

Thursday, October 07, 2004 

Really funny high school picture!

This was taken my senior year of high school when I dyed my hair blonde when I visited my sister at the college I ended up going to later.



hahaha...thanks Meritt

trust me, there are better pictures than this! and newer ones...but I don't have any on this laptop which I LOVE, so let me find a picture of my laptop just so everyone can drool... :-D 17" of pure widescreen....oooooh yeah, feel the burn :-D I want to take a picture of our actual computer here at the computer desk but I dont have a digital camera, this is the only thing expensive in my apartment. We have no desktop so this is our desktop, and believe me, it does the job :-D



the second is a picture of it in the expansion base, which I don't have, it looks so cool...

Can see it just fine. :)

If I knew you were going to post it on your site I would have chosen a more recent one. LOL.

I love looking at high school photos. (Your graduation photo looks so.... young!!!!) But then again I'm sure mine does too. Although I felt so 'old' at the time. ;)

Yeah, Meritt, you can see it just fine because you know where to look! Though no one else does, unless they are smart enough...but let's hope they aren't! :-)

I have always been young looking I think. Though right now I'm pretty sure I look 23 so I'm good to go.

i love knowing HTML.

nice picture! hehe yay!

Post a Comment