« Home | Nothingness » | Torn... » | Hello world, it's me... » | Twinkies...what? Yes, I said Twinkies » | More Theatre... » | I need my throat... » | Sick...and some theatre...and why not throw in som... » 

Monday, October 04, 2004 

Getting to know me...

YES...I hate them too, but why not?

1.First name? Lars

2.Were you named after anyone? Kind of a viscious cycle of the same names on the male side...

3.Which finger food is your favorite? I like chicken strips...sure, why not?

4.Are you answering these questions during work? Yep.

5.When did you last cry? elephino(what do you get when you cross an elephant and a rhino...hehehe)...I don't cry, remember?

6.Do you like your handwriting? No, it is beyond terrible

7.What is your favorite lunchmeat? I will eat it, but I don't enjoy cold meat sandwiches

8.Any bad habits? No...lol

9.What is your most embarrassing CD on your shelf? I don't have the foggiest idea, though I do need to take all those CDs into Hastings and get money for them, since I never listen to them

10.If you were another person, would YOU be friends with you? Oh, of course!

11.Are you a daredevil? So-so.

12.Have you ever told a secret you swore not to tell? Yes.

13.Do looks matter? I believe so

14.How do you release anger? Yelling, cursing or shopping...those are all good choices Jena

15.Where is your second home? Well it'll be Chris' when it gets built! ;-) Otherwise my in-laws when I get to go there or my parent's house

16.Do you trust others easily? Unfortunately, I think I do

17.What was your favorite toy as a child? I can't remember.

18.What class in school do you think is totally useless? Underwater basketweaving...jeez, biggest waste of my money EVER!

19.Do you use sarcasm a lot? No....YES!

20.Have you ever been in a mosh pit? Yep.

21.What do you look for in a Woman/Man? Veronica, with a few highly calibrated modifications ;-)

22.Who is your favorite singer? A few come to mind: Raul Esparza, Adam Pascal, Jack Noseworthy, Josh Groban, Brian D'arcy James, Michael Cerveris, Neil Patrick Harris, Norbert Leo Butz

23.What are your nicknames? Boogie Diggler

24.Would you bungee jump? Oh man...ask me when I'm standing on that ledge and we'll see

25.Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? Yes.

26.Do you think that you are strong? Yes, very much so, and yet, in some areas, not so much..so I don't know...you tell me

27.What's your favorite ice cream flavor? Cookies & Cream or Cookie Dough

28.Shoe size? 13-15

29.What are your favorite colors? Green (but lots of times I have to give it up when doing anything because it's Kaia's favorite color too!) and Orange

30.What is your least favorite thing? Oh...hard to say...

31.How many wisdom teeth do you have? Zero.

32.How many people have a crush on you right now? uh...is there something you're trying to tell me? ;-)

33.Who do you miss right now? Friends and in-laws, always do

34.Do you want everyone you send this to, to send it back? You bet your hiney I do!

35.What color pants are you wearing? A sandy colored pair of Khakis

36.What are you listening to right now? Nothing...they don't let us have sound on these computers, or I'd be listening to accubroadway.com an online radio that plays showtunes baby!

37.Last thing you ate? Tuna noodle casserole from the cafateria

38.If you were a color what would you be? Orange most definately

39.What is the weather like right now? Cool but sunny

40.Last person you talked to on the phone? Veronica

41.The first thing you notice about the opposite sex? Their face and their body, unless I'm turned around and they're screaming, then it's probably their screaming...

42.Do you like the person who sent you this? Of course I do, my loving sister

43.How are you today? Just fine and dandy. Thank you for asking

44.Favorite drink? Water

45.Favorite Alcoholic drink? Can't say I have one, oh...Strawberry Daqueri, or however you spell it...I know I spelled it wrong

46.Favorite sport? Football or golf

47.Hair color? Brown if you would call this stuff on top of my head hair

48.Eye color? Blue.

49.Do you wear contacts? Yep.

50.Siblings? Jena & Katie

51.Favorite month? December 20-January 20...hey you didn't say it had to be a normal month

52.Favorite food? Jena's succulant Chicken Fettucinni Alfredo...I know, the dude who likes to spell can't spell anything

53.Last movie you watched? Mean Girls

54.Favorite day of the year? December 25

55.Are you too shy to ask someone out? Yes

56.Scary movies or happy endings? Killer Klowns from Outerspace ;-)

57.Summer or winter? Summer without any shred of a doubt

58.Hugs or kisses? Hugs.

59.Relationships or one night stands? Um...let's try relationships for 100 Alex

60.Do you want your friends to write back? I believe I already answered this question about 26 questions ago

61.Living arrangement? Apartment with the wife and the kid

62.What books are you reading? The Stephen King Dark Tower Series

63.What's on your mouse pad? Here at work it's some mouspad that was here when I got here, some company that I would assume FMH gets stuff from

64.Favorite board game? Cranium

65 .What did you watch on TV last night? Well, I have this great invention called a TiVo, so I watched a lot of different things, but Desperate Housewives was one of them

66 .Favorite smell? I dont know...food?

67.What is the first thing you think of when you wakeup? AH CRAP, WHY CAN"T I JUST BE AN ADULT AND GET UP WITH ENOUGH TIME TO SHOWER AND EAT SOME BREAKFAST...IM SUCH A LOSER I NEVER GIVE MYSELF ENOUGH TIME AND THEN HERE I AM WITHOUT ANY TIME AND...I wonder if Veronica will get up and get Kaia's bag ready? I wonder if she'll take Kaia to daycare this morning so I can sleep more? BUT I STILL WONT WAKE UP IN TIME TO GIVE MYSELF TIME TO DO ANYTHING BEFORE I HAVE TO RUN OUT OF THE APARTMENT AND INVERITABLY FORGET SOMETHING I SHOULD HAVE DONE IN THE MORNING...STUPID, STUPID, STUPID

Oh Lars those were great.
I could *almost* hear you talking when you answered them. :)

Post a Comment