« Home | More Theatre... » | I need my throat... » | Sick...and some theatre...and why not throw in som... » 

Thursday, September 30, 2004 

Twinkies...what? Yes, I said Twinkies

I must say, I can't remember the last time I ate a Twinkie. That is to say, if I have ever eaten one before. I may never have, but I don't know for sure. It wouldn't surprise me if I haven't because I'm a chocolate fan, and there is no chocolate in Twinkies. So why even pick one up? Because everyone loves them so much, Jonathan sings about them in tick, tick...BOOM! and his obsession with sugar, so I thought I'd see what the facination is all about. Now I'm typing 3/4th of the way through a Twinkie and well...it's not all that great.

Here let me eat some more...

I mean, don't get me wrong, it's good, as I sit here with a mouth full of Twinkie. It's just missing that chocolate that you get in the cupcakes, in the zingers or the suzy Q's or my all-time favorite chocolate donuts...hell, any donut with chocolate, except the actual chocolate donuts. Now I know that doesn't make any sense, but give me a chance to explain.

The little chocolate donuts you buy in the box or in the little roll of 6 at your local convenience store, those things are damn good and damn addictive. The donuts that are cake donuts and are chocolate, those suck. The donuts that are normal white or yellow donuts that have chocolate ON them...yeah, that's the ticket! Caseys fresh cake donuts in the morning...to die for!

Well...now I know I don't have to try Twinkies again unless they do something different to them...it just doesn't do it for me. Sorry.


Hair was good. Lots of potential that they missed out on. My good buddy who is in it, he plays Claude, said the director wasn't all that good and it was a frustrating process. He also said he was bummed that I wasn't in it, which was nice of him! :-D Also, the guy who played Berger...man was he good! I just loved his voice so much and his acting was so good too! He just impressed the hell out of me, it was fantastic. So when it was all over and I was talking to my good buddy I told him how much I loved Berger and his voice and he said Berger's voice reminds him of my voice a lot. I got real happy with that comment, even though I had to disagree because Berger's voice just had this quality to it, it was awesome. But he and Veronica seemed to think it was a lot like mine. My good buddy said that Berger's voice can go high into the stratosphere just like mine and it was just unbelieveable...now while I can go pretty damn high, and although I didn't hear how high Berger can go, I would believe he could go higher than I, but it was a nice compliment for him to think highly of me :-) I always knew he did when it came to my voice, we sang right next to each other for 3 year at college and we were in Children of Eden together. He played Adam and I played Cain. My good buddy is a great guy, miss him too, I don't get to see him much anymore.

We start rehearsals Saturday for Murder at Cafe Noir and I read the script last night, my part rocks. I'm on for short times as Thursby and VanGilder, but as my third character, Rigfield, I'm on a fair amount as I solve the mystery of who the killer is. I was the main character, who happened to be the sheriff, last year, so I got to be the character that solved the murder last year too. Cool! The coolest thing though is, as Thursby I get to have a death tango and sing a death song called "It Was" as I die, whilst I tango with Rick. The song is basically me saying who killed me, but everytime I get to the chorus I sing the chorus then sing "it was...it was..." then I choke up, and everyone thinks I'm dead then I come back to life in Rick's arms and sing the second verse. Then I do the same thing at the chorus then a third verse, then chorus then I sing "it was...it was...it was..." then I really do die, and I think it will be hysterical!

Maybe I should stop now...damn that Berger was good...

Very nice site! ray's tv dinner ratings

Post a Comment