« Home | Torn... » | Hello world, it's me... » | Twinkies...what? Yes, I said Twinkies » | More Theatre... » | I need my throat... » | Sick...and some theatre...and why not throw in som... » 

Sunday, October 03, 2004 

Nothingness

It's the weekend, and I'm making a post! Hey, hey, hey! Nothing really exciting to say, but hey, I'm sure something will come up.

So....ha, we don't have rehearsal today because the directors, my sister and her ex-fiance, finally called it for real quits today and they are trying to decide who will stay on as the director...so we don't have rehearsal today for personal purposes...but on a side note we did a read-through on Saturday and I LOVE my characters and can't wait to develop them more and get to perform them!

Only 20 days until my beautiful little girl is three years old and she's excited about it. The other day, when it was October 1, I was driving with her home from daycare and we had this conversation:

"Hey Kaia, guess what month we're in?"
"I don't know"
"October...do you know what that is?"
"No" (she really does speak more than this!)
"It's the your birthday month!"
"Am I three yet?!?!"
"Hahaha, no not yet sweetie"

It was really cute! She's really cute.

From what I'm learning from reading, I have to download some sort of thing to upload pictures to put into this, so I don't have anything to put up a picture of Kaia yet...but trust me she's cute...cute in every way, cute looking, cute sounding, cute when she talks, cute when she sleeps (she snores) and cute when she walks and runs, etc.

Family guy is hilarious...

To Upload Photos of Cute Little Three Year Olds:

Just upload it someplace else on the web (on a website someplace) and then just pop the html code in the box. ;)

(do the img src= code inside the < arrows)

Hey alright, I can definately do that, I'm knowledgable in the web site and HTML world...now, it's just a matter of whenI may get around to it! ;-)

Excellent, love it! propecia fertility prozac

Post a Comment