« Home | Hello world, it's me... » | Twinkies...what? Yes, I said Twinkies » | More Theatre... » | I need my throat... » | Sick...and some theatre...and why not throw in som... » 

Friday, October 01, 2004 

Torn...

Do I get rid of my last post because I'm afraid of what people will think of me? Or do I leave it because it's my opinion and my honesty and if they really care, and don't like it, they can look past it and still like me for me?

Leave it. It's your opinion. Yours. Noone else's. Don't second guess how you feel.

Thanks, Jody! You're such a caring person. I'm very excited for you and Doug and your little bundle, Brenna, to arrive!! :-D

... guess I don't see what you are concerned about. I don't see anything worth worrying over! :)

Then again... even though I'd support Bush I don't know that I'm going to be voting this year... I just realized that I am moving into the new home on Monday. Voting is Tuesday.

I won't be registered in my new 'city' or 'state' by that time... heck, I don't even know how to get to my new house much less know my way around the city..... and I won't officially be living in my old state either as we close on this house October 28th.


Hmmmm. You and I can both "not complain" together I guess.

To me: You are online and have until the 23rd to register in Iowa. You can visit almost anywhere to get registered: www.SeanHannity.com has a link. So does Oprah... Your excuse won't fly.... :)

Post a Comment