« Home | Do I Exist? » | Manual or Auto? » | Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii! » | Anniversay » | Weather » | V's Birthday » | Jean Skirts » | More NYC » | It's All Done » | Father's Day in 50 minutes » 

Saturday, December 20, 2008 

Snow

So so cold out there. It's -12 degrees, but feels like about -30 with the wind chill. The snow plows are always messing with us homeowners...as soon as we get our driveways cleared they come back with two feet of thick, heavy snow pushed right back at the end of the driveway. I hate that so much.

Kaia is going to wear her Christmas dress to church tomorrow, she is going to look so cute. Which reminds me, I have to get the digital camera all charged up. We used it today while we were out making a snowman and climbing up 20 foot snow hills and sledding.

I finished the finale of Dexter season three tonight...man I LOVE that show! And I am 4 1/2 episodes through season one of True Blood. Showtime has all the good shows on it! But I'm not paying for any premium channels.

Christmas is in five days!!!!