« Home | Snow » | Do I Exist? » | Manual or Auto? » | Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii! » | Anniversay » | Weather » | V's Birthday » | Jean Skirts » | More NYC » | It's All Done » 

Saturday, December 20, 2008 

Beauty and the Beast


One of my all-time favorite roles I have ever done. Probably the role with which I got the most positive feedback, it was amazing! The whole cast was amazing! Just nothing but love and good good memories...I miss it so! I was Lumiere, for those who didn't know.

Are you back????

Great pictures...looks like it was another successful show!

Hope you and yours have a very Merry Christmas!

I'm back, I hope! :-)

Merry Christmas to you and your family too!

Ahhh, that's why you came back after a year and a half! You had to post photos of lumuire! (or however you spell that... hee hee).

Photos of Kaia would be appreciated too! :)

Post a Comment