« Home | Where is everybody?? » | The Hunter » | 2005 NYC Marathon » | I cleaned something! » | Ever Think? » | Pictures » | No problems anymore » | Bunch of crap » | Yeah, baby! It rocked...I knew it would. V and I... » | Christmas » 

Tuesday, November 08, 2005 

Suit Up!

Anyone who watched "How I Met Your Mother" understand the title of this blog ;-)

I got my tuxedo last night! It came in the store and I went and got it. Looks good! Fits great. I think I will wear it to sing in my sister's wedding.

I got it because that's the required dress for the choir I'm in, but hopefully I can find more reasons to wear it.

I'd take a picture, but I don't have a bowtie yet and I probably couldn't get the picture onto my blogger anyway.

So now I have a suit and a tux. I am stylin' and profilin'.

Tonight's the night, tonight is the night I start running again. V doesn't have to work so I WILL run.

I wanted to run Sunday night but I got the rolled eyes from Veronica...thanks for the support honey. Grrrr...I'm trying to do something worthwhile and healthy and I get rolled eyes and disgust that I wanted to leave the house to run.