« Home | The Hunter » | 2005 NYC Marathon » | I cleaned something! » | Ever Think? » | Pictures » | No problems anymore » | Bunch of crap » | Yeah, baby! It rocked...I knew it would. V and I... » | Christmas » | The Poster » 

Monday, November 07, 2005 

Where is everybody??

I've posted three things today, at least one of them had to have been worthy of a comment.

Maybe these will get some kind of comment... ;-)



THe cake I made!

and...that's it folks it is NOT letting me do pictures at all...probably my shitty Internet connection.

Don't have much to say about running, or ... watching a marathon on TV???.... or sex jokes. But I WILL comment that Dad did an awesome job on her cake!

I hope V was jealous, K was excited, and that the family was FULL of compliments for Daddy's first cake????

Yay! My cake :-) Yup, everyone liked it and all was good and fun.

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. » » »

Post a Comment