« Home | Yeah, baby! It rocked...I knew it would. V and I... » | Christmas » | The Poster » | Another observation » | A Couple of Driving Thoughts » | Craving » | Pictures » | Sitemeter » | Some Worries Going Through My Head » | Tonights Dinner » 

Tuesday, November 01, 2005 

Bunch of crap

Money is really tight right now in my little household...and we're feeling the pinch.

So today the shit just hits the fan with my sister and us singing at our other sister's wedding in 3 weeks. She's singing one song, and we're singing a song together.

The sister that is getting married did not get an accompaniest for us and so we're left with finding backing tracks to sing to.

Well that can't be done easily and free so we're left with finding a karaoke CD with the songs on it...is what I find out today from my sister I'm singing with. She just sends a scathing e-mail to me about how busy she is and stressed and how why can't I step up and do this one thing and blah blah blah. FYI -- last we left this, my sister and I, we had agreed we didn't know what we were doing for music but we had ideas of trying to do it ourselves or getting karaoke cds.

Well, FUCK, I'm pissed, whatever...whatever. So, I order the CDs. 1 cd that has the one song on it, and one CD that has the other song on it. 2nd day UPS so she can get the CDs and practice her song...because she's STRESSED.

$56

$56

oh there's more...

I don't need practice on the song we're singing together. We've done it 5 or more times together already, never with a CD, always with live accompaniment. But whatever, no problem. But she's worried. THen she's worried about the song she's singing...though she's been singing it with the CD it's on for weeks now, all she needs to do is sing it without the chick singing it too...

$56

I'm pissed...and there's more but it's 4:30 and I have to go get Kaia and pay my daycare lady $105 that we can't afford...ah adulthood, right? I'll finish my story later...

I hear you Lars - sometimes families are like this...and....I get the no money thing - why do you think I have 4 jobs?

Oh man, boy do I hear you!

Today especially as I spent 'mortgage funds' last night at Target and then we needed ink so Coffeehusband spent $42 to buy computer ink.... all out of the money saved for the mortgage! ;)

On top of that; TODAY about $450 in dance fee's were due for BabyGirl, $130 Orthodontist payment is due along with another $314. All due today (at the latest this week). Hmmm. We don't have it. None of it. Not even a bit. ;)

You know what? EVERY month I swear, "Next month it will be better we won't need (fill in the blank...a new carseat, etc.)" but we always do need something the next month.

Why is that?

Looking for information and found it at this great site... Cadillac 1960photo

Post a Comment