« Home | The Poster » | Another observation » | A Couple of Driving Thoughts » | Craving » | Pictures » | Sitemeter » | Some Worries Going Through My Head » | Tonights Dinner » | The Full Monty this Saturday! » | Viruses Part Deux » 

Tuesday, November 01, 2005 

Christmas

I'm ready for it...bring it on!

The lights, the sounds, the smells, the happyness, the fellowship, the songs, the atmosphere, the snow, the songs, the family, the smiles, the food, the songs, the presents, the joy, the love.

Christmas rocks my world, more and more every year I love it.

I'm ready to sing the songs!

It is "the most wonderful time of year" corny...but it is!

Thanksgiving is great...very good food, but move over Thanksgiving, make way for Christmas!

I'm ready to decorate my house. I'm ready to have a good tree (with some money maybe I can). I'm ready to be happy! Everyone, on the whole, is happier in the month of December. I'm ready for some days off of work.

I'm ready for presents! I don't care how old I get, I'll always look forward to presents. But do you know what? I SO look forward to giving presents too. To make Kaia SOOOO happy, and the older she gets the more she'll be happy to get that one thing she's always wanted! And I love figuring out what V would want and surprising her!

Woo! Christmas time is right around the corner :-D

My goodness. Halloween has only passed us by 12 hours, and you're ALREADY scheming for Christmas?!

Oh, that's funny. Just don't go carrolling (caroling? carroling?) ANYWAY...just don't go singing door-to-door. That drives me crazy (and NO i'm NOT a scrooge!) I'll blog about it closer to Christmas...as in one month of Christmas! PAST Thanksgiving!

; )

hehe...I've never actually gone caroling before. I love singing, I am a singer, just never done it before. Don't really want to either!

Oh, I might be able to wait another month before I blog about Christmas again...but I wouldn't be positive of that ;-)

Post a Comment